Garret Barry Planning Services offers a wide range of quality services in the fields of:
- town planning-including strategic planning and development control,
- local government planning and management,
- general land use / land development,
- natural and cultural heritage planning and management
- recreation planning
- economic development, and
- tourism planning.
We offer the advantages of access to a senior planning and development professional personally running your project but also a firm with work links to architectural, engineering, environmental and surveying firms that we can coordinate for you in the creation of your project.
We understand the importance of a strong business case for planning concepts and can provide advice on the economics of proposals and link with specialists where needed.
We are available and experienced to assist in particular with projects for local government Councils, State Government Departments and land developers.
We have the flexibility to deliver 7 day per week service where time is of the essence.